edited version by MHHB »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

oh Ramadhan a month of reason...

what do think about when the sun rises and goes down?
can you think of the cries and hunger of people,
around you...across the oceans under the same sun and moon.
what is the reason for you to live.

life has it's own reasons,
what are your aims?
what are your visions?
the morning mist cools you,
and the rain is droplets of life..

as the azan kills the silence,
i turn to silence, i turn to silence,
my heart is with you Allah the almighty.
i am in peace, with you and Muhammad is my messenger..
forgive me for my sins, forgive me for my sins..

in this morning, in the month of ramadhan,
i have fear of leaving your month of cleanliness,
but i know there is a month of victory as these tears shall dry,
dry and hope for the next ramadhan, the month of truth.

0 comments:

 
www.hit-counter-download.com