edited version by MHHB »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When no fun becomes to Fun donuts but NO FUN PRICE?….

Assalamualaikum.

…Just a blink of thought.

73

Yep I forgot to tell about yesterday, my sister inlaws bought for us the fun donuts!!! Yep hooray for her. She said to mention her name in this blog (Sharon*tut*) hhahahha thanks for buying us the fun donuts… coming to think of it??? Hmmm is $1.20 too costly for a donut???. I would imagine a plain donut will cost around 60 cents with big sugar and stuff. Just wish for the future that the donut won’t be that costly though. i know the soft and tenderness of the donut bread seems irresistible but for being a favourite donut will certainly be a pain in the buck!!! Eventhough you know you can’t get enough!!!.

I was hoping when I came there, the donuts will be like $1 per piece, but I guess I’ll leave that to the box which is cheaper than the donuts hehhehe I thought the box was edible hahahha.52 even said that the oreo donuts has a lot of frosting and the oreo cookie without the filling was used. So it seems that the donut is a “oreo cookie donut”. Whereas the original white cream in the middle of the oreo sandwich I think is not used ( I think they want to promote against diabetes). But anyhows I think it is a pure Bruneian product… and I support the invention or innovations under my flag!!!. The only problem that all the donuts are expensive for a piece of soft dough and flavourings. please anyone in fun donuts. Can the price be reasonable where everyone can pay, the less, the moderate and the rich..

I hope my Favourite FUN DONUTS have FUN Prices!!! Amiin.

0 comments:

 
www.hit-counter-download.com