edited version by MHHB »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

long awaited... yet been busy!

assalamualaikum
73 here.
just before we go for our weekly appointment, finally i have the chance to update our blog despite my wife 52 is also busy updating her cooking blog. just came back from the friday prayers. and i smell my wife cooking corned beef.

i've been busy for this week despite a lot of work to be done even at home! so i had no time to write here. but i'll just summarise my week for today. the important thing that happened to me from last week was that i lost my pendrive, been searching for it, asked a lot of people.. i don't mind losing my pendrive hence i can buy one more but the 3 years work in it was my main loss!!alhamdullillah finally one of my cousins accidently brought my pendrive which is metallic and flashy! (bought it at the mall when there was a cpu exibition for 28 dollars).

about food me and 52 kinda like riding to "taman selera" in bsb to try out the food. i can't remember the company name but i remembered the first time when me and my sis bought her cockles (kerang) when the pasar malam was behind the chinese shrine back in the 1990's anyhows last night i was stunned to taste their sambal tahai which is dried small fish crushed and fried into a paste (hence sambal) nyum! it was soo nyaman.

cooking at home...
52 now is experementing with egg tarts and cupcakes. yep absolutely yummy cek her blog spot for more pics. i helped her design the cupcakes with the icing.grrr!!! its 2 already and we have to go!!! ok guys c ya in the next blog and next time i'll take pictures of babu's sambal and kerang :).

0 comments:

 
www.hit-counter-download.com