edited version by MHHB »

Friday, February 15, 2008

1st post

assalamualaikum
Photobucket
73 ere

to all the readers. me and my wife finally decided to rant about the things we do in life. so expect things such as ratings of restaurants or foods, life, music, movies, motorbike stuffs, 4x4, automotive, cooking, animals, plants well you know? those things that usually happens in life.
there will be two writers in this blog, where you'll see 73(husband/dad) and 52(wife/mom).

the story today
let's start in the evening, me and my wife decided to go to Fun Donuts, coz my wife started to crave for their donuts!!!!yep, blame me, i was the one wit the big mouth mentioning Fun donuts!!! which now makes me NUTS! (yesterday we went there riding and only got their cheese donuts!! which suxxs coz i wanted to taste their oreo ones!)now my wife is pestering me saying my blog is like office typing hahhahaand now she is saying erm it's ok plng. anyhows back to the donut story... yeah we went there around 8 something and i waited in front of the yayasan while my wife went to the shop hoping to buys some donuts.

52 *pooffff* off my hubby for a smoke break
hello all. this is the wife typing heheehe so yea still unhappy wiv the NO fun donuts.. craving to taste each bits of it. my sister told me that the oreo is the most famous.

73 back
yep about the fun donuts... yeah finally when 52 came to the place she said "I didn't even smell the dough cooking!!!" and the shop was closed ;( . so still craving for the donuts we decided to have substitute to our donut cravings!!! hmmm seems like a good idea!!! :P. so we went to Batu Bersurat place and stopped by a bakery shop named "bakery stop or was it breadstop" anyhows we bought two donuts with choclate rice on it imagining it is the choclaty taste of the oreo hahahhaha. anyhow still i guess the oreo donuts at fun donuts rock!!! a pity 52 haven't taste it though..

that's it for now ... cya in the next blog...

3 comments:

Lavender Merah said...

Bro and wife,
Firstly...nice blog,welcome on board, but....the blog template sama cam kumbang-api.blogspot...ie the last blog link in kasih-umi blog.....heee anyway hav fun with ur blog...

-=xx 7three5two xx=- said...

yep ari atu kami tukar tapi payah ah ada yang alum running

soon lah mesti berjinak2 dengan html codes lu hehhe

Lavender Merah said...

Nice background...jgn banyak yg buat download the page lambat...boring tu...heeelave

 
www.hit-counter-download.com