edited version by MHHB »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

lens..lens...lens...


After snapping some pictures using the kit lens of 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 of the fire ants, i was wishing my telephoto lens to arrive. Yet it has not arrived... but last night i was able to Accidently bid on an extender for my kit lens, it is a wide angle + panoramic lens for a sum of BN$100++ made by Bowen lens. hopefully i'll post more macro shots :) here are the shots of the fire ants..





yep after reaching the limit of 200 pictures in my flickr, i've upgraded it to a Pro account, so expect more of my pictures in my flickr account. despite my macbook hard drive is getting full reaching a free memory of 60gig out of 250gig from my pictures so i'll be putting my pictures in my flickr account.

0 comments:

 
www.hit-counter-download.com