edited version by MHHB »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

got me thinking (just a thought)

Assalamualaikum.

Well,
my job requires me to do planning on every weekend, which absolutely leaves me with no time for actual "life" and every fridays i have to bring my wife to our daily commitments. this leaves me with no time to enjoy the so called life and time.

my bike has problems after it was in the flood, i guess it must have been the wiring or something, so at the end of this month my bike will ask for money though.

my son is okay, having to see Playhouse disney everyday.. he understands some parts of english, thanks to the good educational programme :)

tomorrow i'll be observed by my boss, on how i do my work, hope everything goes well amin.

about my photography hobby, i started to make hdr photos, but i guess i kinda like the originals as hdr are mainly a synthetic kinda photo, it shows details of what a dream might look. no offense but i still prefer normal photos without editing. now thinking of taking photos with film.(will look for canon film cameras soon on ebay)

well, enough about my boring life, will continue soon, c ya in my other posts.

0 comments:

 
www.hit-counter-download.com