edited version by MHHB »

Friday, August 22, 2008

tagged by hanee :)

73 ere.

Tagged!!!
3 golden rules

-State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

-The 10 people I tag are then to write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.

-No tag backs

1. i always sleepwalk and turn off my alarm without even remembering.

2. i always speak in unknown words after i wake up from sleep.

3. i can sleep in my car when exhausted.

4. i hate eating durian. (although here it is a favourable food!)

5. i can cook.

6. sometimes i forget where i put things when exactly it is in my hand (grip).

7. i like to travel without any plan to travel.

8. i always black out when i get exhausted.

9. i use an additional filter when i smoke.

10. i seldom wear glasses when riding using my half faced helmet on my motorcycle.

11. i forget names of my cousins.

12. sometimes i mix up the names of friends.

13. i have the passion for antique cars and motorcycles.

14. i love 4x4.

15. i always go twice for a planned shopping day.

0 comments:

 
www.hit-counter-download.com