edited version by MHHB »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

tagged

52 wanted me to answer this...


1. What disappoints you the most?

When I miss what I planned to do..

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
1.Mecca

2.china

3. anywhere.


3. What's your favorite thing to do?


fixing things especially my car… gadgets..

Riding my bike

Jamming with my friends and cousins

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?


money can’t buy happiness, but it is a necessity.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?

I hate dreams.. ever wonder why it was called dreams? = a perfect scene or want that you wish is reality. (mainan tidur)

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?

Yes if I was living in the stone age

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?


myself and my family


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

If I win 1 million I would stack and try to replicate the money as the twin towers of malaysia

9. When your single and you saw someone who caught your attention, would make a move?


I guess so, if not it would not caught my attention.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?


my debater sometimes hehehhe

My love

My cheif cook hahhaha

11. What makes you happy?

If the world is not full of evil

12. What type of person do you hate the most?

I try not to hate anyone but I always hate people who annoys me (out of experience)

13. What is your ambition?

To be a good father, a businessman, an innovator or an inventor.

14. If you could have a superpower what would it be?


superpower to make people believe that islam is not a terrorist religion

15. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to u?


when I was in UBD, I walked with my zipper down all day…

16. If you were a car/bike what would it be?


a M3 cause my wife likes it, and a pink scooter

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?


I don’t know because I still have to study myself

1 8. What music have you been listening to recently?


metal, jazz and trance

19. What is your least favorite’s animal?


monitor lizards (biawak) because it ate my beloved cat’s kittens

20. Who is your best friend?


MY wife and my late father (al- fatihah)

0 comments:

 
www.hit-counter-download.com